quesWhat to do if husband is not returning Jewelry?

I filed my mutual divorce but I doubt that my husband side will cheat Us in case of jewellery returning. So what should I do?? Hindu

  • Planning to Divorce? Marriage Counselling can help

    Consult Now
    • ansyou may deny on the next date of hearing (2nd motion) for giving divorce and claim your jewellery,.......................................................................................................

      Advocate Pradeep Nehra

        District Court, Karnal

    • ansHi
      Before the execution of divorce, u will b asked for everything so that time u can ask for ur each and every doubts. After get cleared from all ur belongings u will sign on mutual consent. So it's not the matter of tension. Don't worry
      All the very best

      Advocate Rahul Sidher

        High Court, Chandigarh

    • ansIn the event you think your husband may not return jewellery /Istridhan which has been agreed as part of parcel of settlement arrived at before filing mutual consent divorce petition, & if the same is incorporated in the joint petition, you may not sign First or second motion, as the case may be till the time they return jewelry items. For more specific queries you may contact me.

      Advocate Vivek Nasa

        Gurgaon District Court, Gurgaon

    • File For Mutual Divorce With Expert Lawyers
      Know More

      Click here to see all Divorce Legal Services
    • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
    Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

    Similar questions

    If one time court reject maitance so what happend she had apply for same thing?
    Wife family threating 1. they are saying they will sit out side my house 2.presently…
    how can i file divorce against my husand? what is the procedure
    Want divorce from marriage of 6 years.having 2 kids. Wat about alimony??? And children custody?…

    Divorce Lawyers in India

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India
     Experience: 16 years

    Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

      Lajpat Nagar 4
     Experience: 24 years

    Advocate Vara Prasada Rao Tangrda

     Experience: 17 years

    Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

      Connaught Place
     Experience: 20 years

    View all >>