One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Gurgaon - Advocate Vivek Nasa

Advocate Vivek Nasa

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.7 | 25+ user ratings
LawRatoGurgaon District Court, Gurgaon
LawRato18 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Corporate, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Media and Entertainment, Startup
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Vivek Nasa’s mission is to provide expert Legal Solutions to his clients in his chosen practice areas, with strong emphasis on Quality. He provides personal attention and prompt answers to his clients and they benefit from his expertise and vast experience. He tries to deliver well informed & personalised legal solutions to his clients and he patiently listens to understand the client's needs and accordingly responds with customised Legal solutions. He makes use the language understood by his clients for verbal communication and uses plain English and refrains from complex legal language for written communication.

His main practice areas are Divorce law, Mutual Consent Divorce law, Matrimonial & Family Laws, Intellectual Property (Patents, Trademark) protection and enforcement, Information Technology & Cyber laws, Data Protection & Privacy, Domain Name Disputes, Enforcement of domain name claims through ICANN and High courts, Arbitration (Indian & International), conciliation and other alternate dispute resolution, Agreements & Contracts, Civil Litigation, Criminal Defence & litigation including Bail, Corporate Criminal Legal Advisory, Property & Real Estate Laws, Property Registration, Will Registrations, International Litigation & Dispute Resolution, Immigration Law, Competition Law, Telecom Disputes, Employment & Labour Law, Regulatory Compliance & Liaison, Due Diligence & Investigations, International Litigation & Dispute Resolution, Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint ventures, Marine Laws, Aviation Laws, Space Laws, Media Laws, Technology Transfer & Licences, Debt Recovery, White Collar Crimes, Frauds and Economic Offences.

Advocate Vivek enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2008.

Enrollment Number : D/1037/2008
  • Competition Commission of India
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Delhi
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Faridabad
  • District Court, Gurgaon
  • District Court, Saket
  • Intellectual Property Appellate Board (IPAB) Delhi
  • National Commission (NCDRC)
  • National Green Tribunal (NGT)
  • Supreme Court Of India
  • Telecom Disputes Settlement and Appellate Tribunal

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Gurgaon

Popular Reviews

Bela - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Excellent & to the point advice.
Over 3 months ago
Gaurav Malik - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Consultation was excellent.He was very helpful and knowledgeable person. I am satisfied with the consultation. Thanks and regards.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Vivek Nasa

Q: Can someone else produce evidence on behalf of PW in court

I am currently marked as PW in one court case and court has sent summon to provide the evidence. Since I am out of country I can't attend, what options i have ? Can my family member or friend attend on my behalf and submit the evidence in court ? What additional document like Wakaltnama or other i can get executed outside India, If i need to appoint my family or friend to appear on my behalf in court ? The case is about Builder Society where the builder has done cheating and he is out on bail on charges of 406, 420, 457, 468, 471.

Advocate Vivek Nasa answered
You are marked PW in personal capacity and you may need to appear before the court in person to tender evidence, and then possibly face cross examination. Your relatives, friends are not permitted to tender evidence on your behalf, since its a criminal case. So you will need to appear before the court. TIll the time you are out of country, you may seek exemption from personal appearance, and seek adjournment of the case, through your lawyer.

Q: Procedure to reinstate bail bond in Gurgaon

A friend of mine could not be present in court on one of her dates as the lawyer forgot to file a written a NBW has been issued and order read she should be arrested and brought before court.I have 2 questions why was no bailable warrant issued first and secondly can the same surety be used again.with the same bond given earlier.

Advocate Vivek Nasa answered
There is no requirement of bailable warrant, since your friend has effectively jumped the bail, on account of non appearance, and the lawyer not filing an application for exemption. Under the present circumstances, your friend can surrender before the court, and seek fresh bail by furnishing fresh bail bonds. Same surety can't stand as surety to give bail. The surety amount given earlier stands forfeited to state of haryana. Usually none cares to recover the said amount from the surety.

Q: Father of accused threatening to kill my brother for filing an FIR

my brother has filed an FIR against three people who attacked him at his shop and now father of the accused threatened to kill my brother

Advocate Vivek Nasa answered
IN this case, your brother must approach the local police, / Higher police officials for seeking protection and registration of FIR against the father of accused. In the event Police doesn't help, you may approach the Area Magistrate for orders directing police protection. Courts and police are obligated to give appropriate protection to the witnesses and the complainant.

Q: Husband not accepting the responsibilities of his wife and child

I belong to a Hindu community. 3 years back I got married and got baby after 1 year of my marriage which was unplanned after which my husband started ignoring me and till now he doesn't accept his responsibilities and also my in-laws support him for his wrong decisions and always ask me to live with him or rather go away to your house.please tell what to do in this. I am very much stressed and can't handle my baby alone.

Advocate Vivek Nasa answered
You have a peculiar issue which most women in this country face. You may have many remedies under the law, like filing complaint under domestic violence act, seek maintenance and file police complaint in case there is physical abuse and demand for dowry. you may need good lawyer to guide you properly. you may contact me with more specific details of your case, detailing the remedies you are looking for.

Q: How to get a case filed by wife for alimony transferred to hometown

I m working in a foreign country, my wife stays in India with her sister and my child. She always fight with me and we are seperated more than a year. She is earning 47 thousand and her sister 30 thousand per month. She filed a case against me to give 1 lakhs per month and my mother died in March due to the tension is given by her, my father is very ill. She filed the case in the city she lives in. Please suggest how to get the case transferred to my hometown.

Advocate Vivek Nasa answered
In order to transfer the cases in your hometown, you need to approach Hon'ble Supreme Court of India with transfer application in the event the case needs to be transferred from one state to another. IN the event the case needs to be transferred from one district to another, but within one state, then you need to approach high court of the concerned state, which has jurisdiction over the said districts. IN the event you require more specific answer you may contact me with more details of your case.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Vivek Nasa

Can Advocate Vivek Nasa represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Vivek Nasa can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Vivek Nasa?

When you meet with Advocate Vivek Nasa for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Vivek Nasa?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Vivek Nasa, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Vivek Nasa?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Vivek Nasa, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Vivek Nasa?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Vivek Nasa regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Vivek Nasa?

The cost of hiring Advocate Vivek Nasa can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.