One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Karnal - Advocate Pradeep Nehra

Advocate Pradeep Nehra

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.3 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court, Karnal
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Pradeep Nehra has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Pradeep provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Divorce Matters, Family related Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Pradeep enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab and Haryana in 2014. He is a member of Bar Association of Karnal.

Enrollment Number : P/698/2014

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Karnal

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Pradeep Nehra. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Pradeep Nehra

Q: Wife has affair with other person can i sue him for disturbing my life

Sir, i caught my wife with another person. Can I file a case against that person for harassment and disturbing my life. I am very depressed and feeling alone. Full of anger to take revenge against that guy. He slept with her so many time in my absences. 

Advocate Pradeep Nehra answered
Yes you may sue that guy for affair with your wife in criminal court and you may also Lodge an FIR against him You may also file a divorce petition against your wife..... I can understand your position but you don't have to be dipress .... Contact for any other querry...

Q: Threatening to kill for having extramarital affair, divorce needed

Hello I am married and have 2 kids. I have an extramarital affair and I candidly told this to my family. As expected they took it against me and now they are pressurising me to leave my JOb and studies, and sit at home. They want me to be house locked. I asked my husband if we can file for a divorce but he has refused and has said that he will never allow me to marry the other guy. The things at home have become very difficult, and even my father is threatening me to even kill me and the other person. How do I protect myself and my partner? Also, I want to get out of the current marriage which majorly my father is against of

Advocate Pradeep Nehra answered
You may file a divorce petition against your husband on the ground of mental cruelty or any other ground... Then you have to file a petition for protection ..... And you will be provided security by concerned officer...for detailed enquiry you may call me

Q: I have been married for 3 months want help against wife's threats

I am Hindu. I got married 3 months ago and my life and wife was going good but she has arguing nature even on TV. She is good most of the time. She had heated arguement with my mother 4 times in 3 month and say sorry after that and told she dont want to use those words or language but it hurts all 3. Her ego is killing me everday. After last Arguement with my mother i came to discuss with her but no use. When i went out she took 7 8 pills in hand but i stopped her. I called her father,uncle, my uncle and they make her understand the value of family. Now she is at her home for TEEJ and i got call from her and her father at 11pm and things going wrong. I am in fear that she would file fake cases against me or mother. I cannot explain whole here due to word limit. But i need help and advice.

Advocate Pradeep Nehra answered
There is no preventive action at this stage. But don't worry , laws which was in favour of women is changing day by day, if she files false case of dowry or cruelty then there is a provision for anticipatory bail for you and your family. Now be in touch with lawyers on every legal issue... Thank you...

Q: Is notarized agreement to sell valid when payment is already done

I have done a agreement to sell on 10 rupees stamp paper and notraiz with notry public sir i have pay 5 lakhs in advance by cheque and 15 lakhs is pay afer 1 year but the saler is demanding from me for more money what i can do to get property is notraiz agrmeet is valid?

Advocate Pradeep Nehra answered
Notarized agreement is valid You may file a civil suit against seller .. And can compel him to get sale deed registered in the name of you...,.... ....


kya mai apni saas or nanad ke khilaf case dal sakhti hu . mere pati inke behkave me akar muje dat te hai ulta sidha kahte h . maine love marriage ki thi or ek saal ki bacch hai . mere ghar wale mere contact me ni hai . mai divorce lene ke liye kahti hu to kahte hai mai bacchi nahi dunga besak tu kuch bhi kar le . mere samaj ni a raha ki mai kya karu . plz muje suggestion dijiye

Advocate Pradeep Nehra answered
You may file a divorce case and a case for custody of the baby.....and you may also file a case for cruelty against your mother in law and against your sister in law... You have to register your complaint in local police station

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Pradeep Nehra

Can Advocate Pradeep Nehra represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Pradeep Nehra can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Pradeep Nehra?

When you meet with Advocate Pradeep Nehra for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Pradeep Nehra?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Pradeep Nehra, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Pradeep Nehra?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Pradeep Nehra, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Pradeep Nehra?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Pradeep Nehra regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Pradeep Nehra?

The cost of hiring Advocate Pradeep Nehra can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.