One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chandigarh - Advocate Rahul Sidher

Advocate Rahul Sidher

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoHigh Court, Chandigarh
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Rahul Sidher has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Rahul provides services in various fields of Cheque Bounce Matters, Criminal Matters, Corporate Matters, Labour & Service Matters, Family Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Rahul enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab and Haryana in 2015. He is the member of the District Court Bar Association Hisar.

Enrollment Number : P/2017/2015

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Chandigarh

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Rahul Sidher. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Rahul Sidher

Q: Procedure for contested divorce where girl do not want maintenance

I got married in 2010. Due to my husband's poor behavior, I started living separately from 2012, in 2015, he went to the court for a divorce. The Court has accepted its application.He wrote that he does not respect us or comes to my house. I did not go to court on any date given by the court. Now the court has made him ex-party. We do not have any children, now my family also wants me to get divorce. now he is not even agree on mutual divorce. My family does not want me to go to court. now I do not have to make any claims on that. So will the court give him a divorce without me? Court will not put me and my family in trouble? How long will the court free him?

Advocate Rahul Sidher answered
HiUr case depends upon what u and ur husband actually want. If ur ultimate desire is to take divorce then ur husband has filed it. If ur husband success to prove the allegations then surely ur husband will get the same.Why u don't want maintenance?? There r several questions yet to clear.U may call so that we can reach on a conclusion.All the best

Q: Wife creating problem and threatening to file false case

On 2013 i got married and i have baby child of 3rys. my wife started misbehave with parts after some months of marriage.After that she went many times at her father home and i bring back her 2to3 times.At our last incident she refused to stay with my parents and threading & demand to stay separately.Otherwise they will goto police.Because of parents i thought to live separately from april 17. after 2 months staying separately she fight with me and went to police station and gave the application for dowry against parents and beating her against me.Policeman listen only to her not me even i asked for medical but they refused and said what she is saying is right.then they asked me to feel sorry and give a letter not do in future. So for betterment of my parents i gave that. i am only son of my parents i cant leave my parents because of old age. she is not ready to live with them. Is there is any solution for my problem.

Advocate Rahul Sidher answered
HiWhat is present situation. Where she is living now??? It is very clear that she is harassing u now so u can opt to complain in police station . U have the right to live with liberty. If she is not living now with u then I can suit for restitution of conjugal rights with certain conditions. It's all upon u but I have to decide what u want then we can advise in that way.All the very best

Q: Can Divorce be filed on the ground of Adultery before 1 year?

I have one most important question is that if my spouse is having illicit relationship with other person after marriage..can I file divorce case before the completion of one year..I am having sufficient proof against her to proof as adultery wife..please help..if I can not.file within one year..what is the other remedy available for me...bcoze I can not live with her now

Advocate Rahul Sidher answered
HiYes sir. As per sec 13 of Bindu Marriage Act u you can file divorce before completion of one year of married life. But in this way , you must have proper evidences on whom court can rely.This is easy ground for divorce as well if u have strengthen yourself with proofs.

Q: How to divorce after living separate for 24 months in 2.5yr marriage?

Respected Ma'am/Sir, can i get divorce if there is no relationship with my wife and me since last 22-24 month? but now she still want to live with me with her own Terms? while the total age of marriage is 29 months till now?

Advocate Rahul Sidher answered
Hello sir,Surely u can file divorce petition now but filing of divorce doesn't mean divorce granted.It will depend upon facts of the case so u are advised to tell me detailed facts of the case so that a strong case can be submitted.Feel free to callAll the best

Q: Fees format and time consumed for appeal in State forum

How to file an appeal in the state consumer forum against the dismissal decision of my case from the district forum ? What are it's charges and format ? And later, will i have to attend all the hearings in the state forum or my case would be continued in the district forum itself ? Also how much time will it take to complete the procedure of appeal ? I mean how many times will i have to go to the state forum ?

Advocate Rahul Sidher answered
HiFirst of all u have to show copy of judgement after that it can be said how and hoti what extent this case ia appealable on merits.As far as the cost is concerned, it depends upon value of claim. U kindly show me judgement.All the best

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Rahul Sidher

Can Advocate Rahul Sidher represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Rahul Sidher can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Rahul Sidher?

When you meet with Advocate Rahul Sidher for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Rahul Sidher?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Rahul Sidher, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Rahul Sidher?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Rahul Sidher, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Rahul Sidher?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Rahul Sidher regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Rahul Sidher?

The cost of hiring Advocate Rahul Sidher can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.