quesSecond wife of father and her daughter are physically abusive to him?

22 saal pahle meri mom k gujar jane k bad mre papa ne dusri saadi ki wo phle se talak suda thi.uski ek beti h..mgar wo sab se ladne wale nikle.. Bs wo papa ko lutne m padi rahti h.unko papa ne sab kuchh diya.M chacha k sath 10ya 15 saal se delhi rah rha hu... mere papa ki jaan khatre m hai uske sath ..usne papa ko bimar kr diya hai..uski nazar mere papa ki property pr h.dono ma beti n milke dande se waar kiya h papa p sugar ki wajah se wo jakam ban gya h.dwai b nhi dete.muje jana padta kya mai papa ko apne sath delhi rakh sakta h? proprty m kiska kitna hisa hoga? kya talak ho sakta h?

  • ans

    You can file a police complaint against them stating that they are not treating your father well. 

    Regarding the share, they have their equal share in the property as you have too. You have not mentioned your age, else we could guide you more.


  • ansAs your father is an adult, therefore, he can decide to stay wherever he wants. In case you decide to bring your father to Delhi and keep him with you, then your father should consent to the same.

    You and your step-mother would have an equal share in your father's property.

    Divorce can only be filed by either spouse and not by a third party. In your case, your father can file for divorce under the ground of cruelty.

    Advocate Kanika Bhutani

      Punjabi Bagh (West), Delhi

  • ansDear ,you can file a police complaint against them stating that they are not treating your father well,regarding share they have their equal share in the property as you have too.You have not mentioned your age,else i could guide you more.

    Advocate Ritesh Isaac

      Bengali Market, Delhi

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

My wife seperated in26month.ihave two small children.iam gov empyolee earned38thousand per monthand court decude intrim…
Sir I am unable to maintain healthy relation with my wife and due to quarrels…
Hello sir, I am a female married to an it professional from almost 7 years.…

I love a handicap girl. we wore her Mangalsutra in witness of god in 16…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly