Second wife of father and her daughter are physically abusive to him?
22 saal pahle meri mom k gujar jane k bad mre papa ne dusri saadi ki wo phle se talak suda thi.uski ek beti h..mgar wo sab se ladne wale nikle.. Bs wo papa ko lutne m padi rahti h.unko papa ne sab kuchh diya.M chacha k sath 10ya 15 saal se delhi rah rha hu... mere papa ki jaan khatre m hai uske sath ..usne papa ko bimar kr diya hai..uski nazar mere papa ki property pr h.dono ma beti n milke dande se waar kiya h papa p sugar ki wajah se wo jakam ban gya h.dwai b nhi dete.muje jana padta kya mai papa ko apne sath delhi rakh sakta h? proprty m kiska kitna hisa hoga? kya talak ho sakta h?
You can file a police complaint against them stating that they are not treating your father well.
Regarding the share, they have their equal share in the property as you have too. You have not mentioned your age, else we could guide you more.
As your father is an adult, therefore, he can decide to stay wherever he wants. In case you decide to bring your father to Delhi and keep him with you, then your father should consent to the same.
You and your step-mother would have an equal share in your father's property.
Divorce can only be filed by either spouse and not by a third party. In your case, your father can file for divorce under the ground of cruelty.
Advocate Kanika BhutaniPunjabi Bagh (West), Delhi
Dear ,you can file a police complaint against them stating that they are not treating your father well,regarding share they have their equal share in the property as you have too.You have not mentioned your age,else i could guide you more.
Advocate Ritesh IsaacBengali Market, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to do LLP registration of a already existing partnership firm?
- Physical and mental torture by husband forcing to sign MOE
- Can divorce be filed if wife has extra marital affairs
- Separation as wife went to her home and never returned back
- Which deed should be execute for property development among brother