One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Kanika Bhutani

Advocate Kanika Bhutani

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoPunjabi Bagh (West), Delhi
LawRato14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Landlord/Tenant, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Kanika Bhutani has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Bhutani has an expertise in handling various field of civil law, arbitration, inter-alia, Suits, Writs, Petitions, Appeals, Revisions, Complaints relating to debt recovery, dishonor of cheques, rent control act, property disputes, matrimonial disputes, consumer complaints, and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Kanika enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2010. He is also a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/851/2010
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

Vikas - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer helped me in taking the right decision going forward.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Kanika Bhutani

Q: Tenant not vacating after expiry of contract

We have a tenant who had an agreement for 8 years with a monthly rent of 1,300/- and a 10% rise after some years. There was an initial refundable (without interest) deposit of 2 lakh. The agreement got expired in Nov'14 and he has not moved from there since. We had sent out a legal notice to him before that. Is this a case where the tenant has an upper hand ?

Advocate Kanika Bhutani answered
Once the Contract between the parties is over and you have not permitted him to stay beyond the Contractual period, then you can file for a suit for eviction in Court and seek appropriate orders. The tenant will have to evict the premises as no further agreement or permission has been granted by you.

Q: What can a girl do to get divorce from the guy if he is not ready

What could a girl do to get divorce after 4 months of marriage from the guy if is not ready to give divorce.

Advocate Kanika Bhutani answered
You can not file for divorce before completing an year of marriage. In case the Husband does not agree, then you can file a divorce petition in the Family Court and seek divorce from Court. There are various grounds in law under which you can seek divorce.

Q: Domestic violence but my father not letting me take action what to do

I got married in July 2015..though I wasn't happy with this marriage but still I did just to maintain my parents respect n dignity but my husband is as same as I thought he don't wanna do anything for me which makes me happy n after 10days of our marriage he started arguing with me on olmost everything n now it continues to domestic to the extent that swelling,bruises r present on my face and hands still my father is not taking any action against him moreover he wants me to continue this relationship because he is influenced by my in-laws..what should I do regarding this??

Advocate Kanika Bhutani answered
If you are a victim of domestic violence, then you can yourself file a complaint against your husband for causing such violence on you. You should maintain your medical record of violence on your body as you have mentioned in your query which would help you in future.You can also call up Police helpline at 100 next time your husband tries to beat you.

Q: Wife wants house and loan from my cousin in mutual divorce. What to do

My question is that my cousins has file a divorce case against his wife and is living with someone else . His wife is residing at the same house which has been bought by my cousin and the property is on loan from the bank it has been now 3 years that they are separated and the case is still running . My question is that the lady wants the complete ownership of the house and also have this condition for mutual divorce is that she will take the complete house and my cousin have to made the home loan free.

Advocate Kanika Bhutani answered
When it comes to taking divorce through mutual terms, the couple can decide the terms amicably and thereafter, obtain divorce in expedited manner. In such cases, the alimony of the wife has to be decided by the couple and no conditions are mandatory.

Q: I want to take immediate action against my husband for physical abuse.

My husband is very physically abusive. Last night my husband was physically violent. Earlier twice i called police and tried to resolve the matter. My daughter who is 7 years old also saw the whole incident. My husband is working in a private job. I want immediate action against him. What can i do?

Advocate Kanika Bhutani answered
You can file a complaint with the Women Cell. The Women Cell tries to settle the matter between the parties.Otherwise, you can file a complaint of domestic violence against your husband in Court. The Court will then take action against your husband. Your husband can even go to jail under the said complaint in case allegations are proved.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Kanika Bhutani

Can Advocate Kanika Bhutani represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Kanika Bhutani can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Kanika Bhutani?

When you meet with Advocate Kanika Bhutani for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Kanika Bhutani?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Kanika Bhutani, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Kanika Bhutani?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Kanika Bhutani, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Kanika Bhutani?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Kanika Bhutani regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Kanika Bhutani?

The cost of hiring Advocate Kanika Bhutani can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.