×

quesSecond wife of father and her daughter are physically abusive to him?

22 saal pahle meri mom k gujar jane k bad mre papa ne dusri saadi ki wo phle se talak suda thi.uski ek beti h..mgar wo sab se ladne wale nikle.. Bs wo papa ko lutne m padi rahti h.unko papa ne sab kuchh diya.M chacha k sath 10ya 15 saal se delhi rah rha hu... mere papa ki jaan khatre m hai uske sath ..usne papa ko bimar kr diya hai..uski nazar mere papa ki property pr h.dono ma beti n milke dande se waar kiya h papa p sugar ki wajah se wo jakam ban gya h.dwai b nhi dete.muje jana padta kya mai papa ko apne sath delhi rakh sakta h? proprty m kiska kitna hisa hoga? kya talak ho sakta h?

You can file a police complaint against them stating that they are not treating your father well. 

Regarding the share, they have their equal share in the property as you have too. You have not mentioned your age, else we could guide you more.

• ansAs your father is an adult, therefore, he can decide to stay wherever he wants. In case you decide to bring your father to Delhi and keep him with you, then your father should consent to the same.

You and your step-mother would have an equal share in your father's property.

Divorce can only be filed by either spouse and not by a third party. In your case, your father can file for divorce under the ground of cruelty.

Advocate Kanika Bhutani

Punjabi Bagh (West), Delhi

• ansDear ,you can file a police complaint against them stating that they are not treating your father well,regarding share they have their equal share in the property as you have too.You have not mentioned your age,else i could guide you more.

Advocate Ritesh Isaac

Bengali Market, Delhi