Property right and share
I have bought a flat for 27 lakhs of which my ex-wife invested 1 lakh ruppee. I took 17 lakh loan and paid 8 lakh interest over a period of four years and the remaining amount is still around 17 lakh. I sold the flat for 30 lakhs, shes a co-owner. How much sall I pay to her after paying bank dues. What is the legal criteria to decide the amount. Please enlighten
she is co-owner for the amount she has paid as her share i.e. One lakh rupees from the actual and original and full amount.
Therefore, on selling the flat, whatever amount you are getting as the final and full price, from that amount you will have to calculate as per her share and give her that amount.
Hope this helps !
Advocate Namitabh KothariFort, Mumbai
Need more details of your transaction. Whether index two mentions u both as owner, in sale deed what were the agreed terms about ratio , need to see all the paper's then will b able to give the legal advice.
Advocate Sagar KothariDistrict Court Shivajinagar, Pune
Apart ftom rs.1.00 lakh contribution if ur wife has not paid anything else u can return the amount which she has invested only and if she doesn't agree u can seek declaration from court.
Advocate Radhika PachporErandwane, Pune
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- Can a child get the caste of his mother in muslim
- What is the procedure for mutual divorce?
- Husband drinks regularly has no fixed income what action can i take?
- Failed to pay the rent and evict the premises.
- what all action can wife take against husband under muslim law