One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Pune - Advocate Sagar Kothari

Advocate Sagar Kothari

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.7 | 50+ user ratings
District Court Shivajinagar, Pune
16 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Medical Negligence, Motor Accident, Property, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Sagar Kothari has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Kothari has an expertise in handling various field of civil laws, criminal laws, arbitration, inter-alia, Suits, Writs, Petitions, Appeals, Revisions, Complaints relating to debt recovery, dishonor of cheques, rent control act, property disputes, matrimonial disputes, consumer complaints, and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Kothari enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra in 2002.

Enrollment Number : MAH/1326/2002
  • Bombay High Court,
  • District Court, Pune
Book Consultation

Phone Consultation

30 Min Phone Consult
Rs. 1000

Meeting Consultation

30 Min in-office meeting
Rs. 2200

Email Consultation

Legal advice by email
Rs. 2200

Get advice from Advocate Sagar Kothari

Enter your name*
Enter your email
Enter your phone number*
Start describing your legal issue here*

Top Reviews

theja - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Thank you very much for your answer to my query by advocate Sagar Kothari. It has been a great help regarding my proceeding. In case of further need for your advice from your team I will use the options as you have provided for email or phone call. Thanks to all your team LawRato again for a great noble job for justice and humanity.
Apr 11, 2017
sachindeshpande - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
best criminal lawyer in pune
May 22, 2015
Devanshu - Verified Client LawRato LawRato
guidance was not up to the mark.
Dec 30, 2016
Questions Answered by Advocate Sagar Kothari Threatening calls From bank customer What to do if insurance company not providing interest on delay