One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Pune - Advocate Radhika Pachpor

Advocate Radhika Pachpor

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.4 | 25+ user ratings
LawRatoErandwane Gavthan, Pune
LawRato17 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Medical Negligence, Motor Accident, NCLT, Property, RERA, Startup, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
An experience of more than 7 years as an Advocate in the Pune District and around the State of Maharashtra, Advocate Radhika Panchpor has her established practice in the Civil, Co-operative Court, Arbitration and Conciliation and all local Tribunals DRT, Pune, Family Courts and Revenue Courts as well as Co-operative Department. She started her practice as a lawyer in the Shivajinagar Court, Pune in June 2007 under the Guidance of Senior Council Advocate Shri. S. D. Panchpor.

During the said period Advocate Panchpor has dealt with all types of cases such as Civil, Revenue, Criminal, Co-operative, DRT, Family, and Various tribunals, especially regarding various Banks like The Cosmos Co-operative Bank, Ltd, Pune, The Vishweshwar Co-op Bank Ltd, Pune, The Nashik Merchants Co-operative Bank( All Multi State Co-operative Banks) and other individuals and also Drafting all types of deeds and documents specifically. She is also well aware of the activities to be carried in various dept. of the law conveyancing i.e. transfer immovable properties, search/title and legal opinion report etc.

Advocate Radhika has done her graduation in Law in the year 2007 from ILS Law College, Pune and joined the Chamber of Shri. S.D.Panchpor Advocate and is still handling his matters as well as has individual practice since then. Advocate Panchpor actively deals in all types of Civil, Co-operative, Matrimonial, School Tribunals, Revenue Tribunals, DRT Tribunals and Consumer Courts. Adv. Radhika is presently acting as Legal Advisor for various Banks and Companies such as The Cosmos Co-Op. Bank Ltd. The Vishweshwar Sahakari Bank Ltd. and Cosmos HR & Multi Services Pvt. Ltd. Adv. Panchpor has also worked as visiting faculty with INDSEARCH (Management Institute)

Advocate Pachpor enrolled with the Maharashtra & Goa Bar Council in 2007. She is a member of the Pune Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MH/2335/2007
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Pune
  • District Court, Pune
  • Revenue Tribual, Pune

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Pune

Popular Reviews

Sanjeet - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I have been benefited after meeting Mis. radhika Pachor, she is not only expert in legal issue but she is also a good adviser. I just wanna say All the Best Radhika for your fruit full career.
Over 3 months ago
Laxmi - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The consultation was overall very good and advise provided was convincing to me.
Over 3 months ago
Manish Kumar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Consultation was very nice .Meeting was satisfactory.
Over 3 months ago
Presenjit - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
She is very knowledgeable, and i am very satisfied. I had a great experience with an amazing lawyer.
Over 3 months ago
Anuradha Sharma - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The consultation was very helpful and good.
Over 3 months ago
Mrs indu gupta - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Radhika Pachpor understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process. The lawyer provided me with sound advice.
Over 3 months ago
Mrs indu gupta - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
she is very professional, good listener and a pleasing personality. very satisfied with her.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Radhika Pachpor

Q: Making gift deed property in Maharashtra Dist. How to pay stamp duty?

Can I make a gift deed property sister to brother and how to pay stamp duty charge or without stampduty possible in maharastra plz give me suggesion?

Advocate Radhika Pachpor answered
You can transfer the property to your near and dear ones by executing gift deed and same needs to be registered on payment of stamp duty at the rate of 2% in maharashtra and get such deed registered in the office of registrar

Q: cheque bounced. What is the procedure for recovery?

cheque bounced what is the procedure for recovery?

Advocate Radhika Pachpor answered
As soon as you receive the memo from banker you have to send legal notice within 30 days demanding amount mentioned in the instrument and if after receipt of notice drawer fails to pay the amount demanded within 15 days you will have to file complaint as per sec. 138 of NIACT within 30 days

Q: I think guy has cheated me (case of fraud)

I have given a person 8 lakhs rupees fr an investment which has to made in his own. and he took up the responsibility of the money.Its been one and a half year now he says he has suffered a huge loss and wont be able to pay back the money wht should i do. My main motive is to get the money back bezause m in a great trouble bcz in the coming niv my sis marriage is planned. And i dnt have money.Please suggest me wht shud i do.

Advocate Radhika Pachpor answered
You have not given the details of the payment like whether payment was made in cash or by cheque. Further it is also not informed whether you have taken any cheque from him by way of security or is there any written memorandum or otherwise. However you can proceed with the money suit for recovery of amount given by you and before filling such suit you can send him a demand notice.If you have valid cheque issued by him immediately deposit the same even though same is going to dishonour and then you can initiate criminal action too.

Q: Want to know if husband can file for divorce

My marriage is about to complete three years but till date there are lot of issues between me and my wife. Now situation come at this point that I am feeling very uncomfortable. I want to know that can I file a case for divorce from my wife. Is there any possibility that she can create any hurdle in this case.

Advocate Radhika Pachpor answered
Yes husband can also file a petition for divorce. Under Hindu law grounds for divorce are provided if your case fits under any of the ground you can ask for divorce. If your wife is also ready for divorce you both can file petition for mutual consent divorce

Q: Cheque bounced by stopping payment. What can i do?

my cheque has been made a stop payment by the person who gave me the cheque. What can i do against him?

Advocate Radhika Pachpor answered
Details as to day and date of cheque , date of memo are not provided as one has to follow statutory periods in such cases. You can first send legal demand notice and in spite of same he fails to make payment can file criminal complaint against him. You can also file civil suit for recovery of money

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Radhika Pachpor

Can Advocate Radhika Pachpor represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Radhika Pachpor can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Radhika Pachpor?

When you meet with Advocate Radhika Pachpor for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Radhika Pachpor?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Radhika Pachpor, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Radhika Pachpor?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Radhika Pachpor, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Radhika Pachpor?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Radhika Pachpor regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Radhika Pachpor?

The cost of hiring Advocate Radhika Pachpor can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.