Divorce pending husband transferred property from my name to mother - FREE LEGAL ADVICE

quesDivorce pending husband transferred property from my name to mother

My divorce case is going on in the UK. I am still an Indian citizen with PR in UK. My husband recently got British citizenship. We have 12 years child who is also Indian. We were married 14 years ago. We are Hindu. My husband has invested all the matrimonial money in India in his parents name. The court here says that it cannot make him get that money to the UK though they know he has cheated me and has done this to frustrate my case. He has transferred 100s of thousand of pounds to India. I am left with nothing and cannot afford to make a living here if he leaves the UK. He has recently transferred a huge property originally in his name to his mother. Will this transfer stand legal? as it was built after marriage though site was purchased before marriage. He had done it without my knowledge and this was built with some of my money included. Will the Indian court be able to act if the UK court passes any judgement? Can I file a case against him in India also?

• ansDear madam ,
    Your case of not only jurisdiction matter but involve international borders and I think before it gets late you can take step that can help you get your motive ,their is not always straight road , better contact us : OFC : Adv Pankaj Kumar b& associate

Advocate Pankaj Kumar

kaggadasapura, Bangalore

• ansGood evening : if the Uk court passes any judgment it is legally valid and the said Judgment can be executed in India through a power of attorney holder and yes the Judgment has to be produced and a person in whom you have faith and trust can act as power of attorney holder, further the thing that he has transferred his property in his mother's name can be brought to the notice of the court and that it is done with an intention to see that you do not get anything. If you have the Judgment then that he is required to pay something and the property is in India then yes the law in India can help you recover the same.

Advocate Bharat Narasgouda

Shivaji Road, Belgaum