How to transfer the case from one court to another

I want to transfer my case from ghaziabad to delhi. my husband has filed the divorce case, and in between we met and went for vacation and got pregnant and have baby girl now, last two date he is saying he is taking back his case but he didnt take back now i want to transfer this divorce case from ghaziabad to delhi where my all other cases are in action like mainatanance, DV, and 498a and 407 and 34. is it possible to transfer that divorce case to my region, if yes than please tell me the cost. 

you can certainly transfer your case. only supreme court has jurisdiction do so. a transfer petition is required to file in supreme court. however since during the pendency of cases you cohabitated a possibility of settlement can not denied. till the time both the parties come to common ground it is advisible to follow on cases and file transfer petition. the expenses for the same would be nominal. request you to meet and discuss the same.

Yes you can file a transfer petition in the Supreme court of India, to transfer the jurisdiction by giving the court a satisfactory reply as to why the case should be transferred. Based upon your pleadings the case can be transferred.

Yes you can transfer but before that we need to know whole facts of your case so we can help you better. Kindly provide your whole facts ........

On the basis of some facts given by yoh we can not advise you fully. So give us full details.

Dear client
..................................................................................... transfer of case from one state to another state comes under the jurisdiction of the honble supreme court

Yes you can transfer your case from ghaziabad to delhi after filling transfer petition in the supreme court under the relevant laws. You can file it as and wen you want to do so but you need to prove the reason