quesUnnecessary delay in filing charge-sheet / final report

A criminal case under section 409, 420, 467, 468, 469 & 34 of the I.P.C. was filed against a junior officer in the year 2008. The said officer surrendered before the Court and was released on bail. Inquiry has been completed by the I.O. and report of the experts on signature verification has also been deposited. But still no charge-sheet has been filed so far. The sufferer officer wants to get this case finally decided as early as possible. What can be done from his part to expedite the matter?

• ansSubmit an application to the court against the IO to submit the charge-sheet or alternatively go in for filing a writ in the high court along with the prayer for speedy and fast disposal of the case.

Secure an order to this effect from the high court.