can a Bailer sell proeprty?
could you tell me can a bailer sell his land which land document he showed and atamped in a court to bailout somebody
if the property documents bear the stamp of the court then you would require a permission from the court to sell the property. the same can be obtained through court with a simple procedure. further i would suggest you to meet a lawyer face to face and then only you can understand the modalities involved in a better and convenient way.
Advocate Gurmeet SinghGreen Mark Main, Delhi
No he cannot sell the land in any manner till the time the endorcement is there on the papers and if required we have to seek deletion of endorcement or we have to seek the change of surety and in that cae the endorsement woud be cancelled by court and it could be sold after disposal of case
Advocate Rajan BhatiaDistrict Court, Tis Hazari, Delhi
Yes bailer can sell his property if bailer furnish something on behalf of that of the same amount but the same is accepted by the court after that he can sell the attached document. After court release the said document and earlier said sell the attached document can be sell.
Advocate Sandeep SinghLajpat Nagar- III, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Car sold to someone but buyer not paying balance amount
- Relative asking for money borrowed by grandfather
- Sold residential property as a commercial under registered agreement
- Husband has an affair before marriage and he lied to me
- Process for declaratory suit under specific relief act