quescan a Bailer sell proeprty?

could you tell me can a bailer sell his land which land document he showed and atamped in a court to bailout somebody

  • ansif the property documents bear the stamp of the court then you would require a permission from the court to sell the property. the same can be obtained through court with a simple procedure. further i would suggest you to meet a lawyer face to face and then only you can understand the modalities involved in a better and convenient way.

    Advocate Gurmeet Singh

      Green Mark Main, Delhi

  • ansNo he cannot sell the land in any manner till the time the endorcement is there on the papers and if required we have to seek deletion of endorcement or we have to seek the change of surety and in that cae the endorsement woud be cancelled by court and it could be sold after disposal of case

    Advocate Rajan Bhatia

      District Court, Tis Hazari, Delhi

  • ansYes bailer can sell his property if bailer furnish something on behalf of that of the same amount but the same is accepted by the court after that he can sell the attached document. After court release the said document and earlier said sell the attached document can be sell.

    Advocate Sandeep Singh

      Lajpat Nagar- III, Delhi

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

Was in jail for 2 months. Out of jail now, in bail. Police inspector is…
In criminal case of murder with dowary.accused plea for bail refused from hc....can he go…
Can delay in filing for anticipatory bail be a ground for denial or rejection?
is there any protection to a govt employee of india against false case imposed by…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly