One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Sandeep Singh

Advocate Sandeep Singh

  Lajpat Nagar- III, Delhi

 Experience: 5 years

13 ratings
100+ Consults
  • Cheque Bounce
  • Criminal
  • Divorce
  • Recovery

Advocate Sandeep Singh possesses a remarkable knowledge of the legal field and is aware of its intricacies. He emphasises on customer satisfaction and hence works with a goal-oriented approach on every case. He is both ethical and professional in his outlook.

Advocate Sandeep specialises in criminal legal defence, recovery suits and matrimonial matters.

Advocate Sandeep enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2013. He is a member of the Karkardooma Court Bar Association.

Enrollment no.- D/3049/2013

Language(s) Spoken by Advocate Sandeep Singh: English, Hindi

Practice Areas

  • Cheque Bounce
  • Criminal
  • Divorce
  • Recovery


  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari


  • MON 07:00 PM - 08:00 PM
  • TUE 07:00 PM - 08:00 PM
  • WED 07:00 PM - 08:00 PM
  • THU 07:00 PM - 08:00 PM
  • FRI 07:00 PM - 08:00 PM
  • SAT 07:00 PM - 08:00 PM

Book Consultation With Advocate Sandeep Singh

Phone Consultation

30 Min phone consult

Rs. 1000/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 750/-

Consult Now

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting

Rs. 2000/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 1500/-

Consult Now

User Reviews for Advocate Sandeep Singh

Be the first one to write a review.

Write Your Review

Get advice from Advocate Sandeep Singh

Fill in your details and Advocate Sandeep Singh will get back to you shortly.

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly

We're in News