One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Rajan Bhatia

Advocate Rajan Bhatia

  District Court, Tis Hazari, Delhi

 Experience: 33 years

9 ratings
10+ Consults
  • Criminal
  • Divorce
  • Family
  • Child Custody

Advocate Rajan Bhatia has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Bhatia provides services in various field of criminal laws, family law, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Rajan enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 1984. He is a member of the Tis Hazari District Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1268/1984

Language(s) Spoken by Advocate Rajan Bhatia: English, Hindi, Punjabi

Practice Areas

  • Criminal
  • Divorce
  • Family
  • Child Custody


  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Tis Hazari


  • MON 06:00 PM - 09:30 PM
  • TUE 06:00 PM - 09:30 PM
  • WED 06:00 PM - 09:30 PM
  • THU 06:00 PM - 09:30 PM
  • FRI 06:00 PM - 09:30 PM
  • SAT 06:00 PM - 09:30 PM

Book Consultation With Advocate Rajan Bhatia

To schedule a consultation, please contact us at 09599-000-555

User Reviews for Advocate Rajan Bhatia

Be the first one to write a review.

Write Your Review

Get advice from Advocate Rajan Bhatia

Fill in your details and Advocate Rajan Bhatia will get back to you shortly.