One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Gurmeet Singh

Advocate Gurmeet Singh

  Green Park Main, Delhi

 Experience: 10 years

2 ratings
  • Cheque Bounce
  • Criminal
  • Divorce
  • Landlord/Tenant
  • Recovery
  • Civil

Advocate Gurmeet Singh has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Singh provides services in various field of civil laws, family law, property dispute, landlord/tenant related matters, revenue related matters and matrimonial related matters.

Some of the noted achievements of Advocate Gurmeet Singh are:

Initiative to start up the service of summons of Hon'ble Court by the way of E-mail in all District courts of Delhi (refer to "Randeep Kaur Vs Ayush Sibal" Judgement published as 2015 Lawsuit (Del) 71).

Right to a Speedy trial is a fundamental Right and the same was acknowledged and appreciated by the Hon'ble Delhi High Court of Delhi (refer to "Sunita Vs Yogender Saini" Judgement published as 2014 Lawsuit (Del) 5648).

In a recent case of appreciating the right of the petitioner that Bail is a Right and Jail is an Exception, bail was granted to the petitioner in a matter u/s 302 etc. IPC. (refer to "Chander Singh Vs State" Judgement published as 2014 Lawsuit (Del) 5647).

In another matter, while being appointed and acting as an Amicus Curie of the Court, an Appeal was allowed while holding in detail the legal sanctity of a Dying Declaration in a matter u/s 302 etc. IPC. (refer to "Kamalkant Vs State" Judgement published as 2016 Lawsuit (Del) 1939).

After observing an online game and epidemic emerging by the name of Blue Whale, Advocate Singh felt the need to contain the situation for the public good and therefore in the interest of public, he filed a PIL before the Hon'ble Delhi High Court making Google, Facebook, Yahoo, Commissioner of Delhi Police a party and urged the Hon'ble Court to take action in the said matter. Thereafter, taking cognizance of this matter, the Hon'ble Delhi High Court proceeded to issue notice to all the aforesaid and in addition also sought reply from the Union of India on the steps taken and kept the matter for close monitoring of the case.

Advocate Gurmeet enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2008. He is a member of the High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1971/2008

Language(s) Spoken by Advocate Gurmeet Singh: English, Hindi, Punjabi

Practice Areas

  • Cheque Bounce
  • Criminal
  • Divorce
  • Landlord/Tenant
  • Recovery
  • Civil


  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Gurgaon
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Saket
  • Supreme Court Of India


  • MON 08:00 AM - 11:00 PM
  • TUE 08:00 AM - 11:00 PM
  • WED 08:00 AM - 11:00 PM
  • THU 08:00 AM - 11:00 PM
  • FRI 08:00 AM - 11:00 PM
  • SAT 08:00 AM - 11:00 PM
  • SUN 08:00 AM - 11:00 PM

Book Consultation With Advocate Gurmeet Singh

Phone Consultation

30 Min phone consult

Rs. 1250/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 1000/-

Consult Now

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting

Rs. 2500/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 2200/-

Consult Now

Consultation by Email

Legal advice by email

Rs. 2200/-

Consult Now

User Reviews for Advocate Gurmeet Singh

Be the first one to write a review.

Write Your Review

Get advice from Advocate Gurmeet Singh

Fill in your details and Advocate Gurmeet Singh will get back to you shortly.

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly

We're in News