×

quescan a Bailer sell proeprty?

could you tell me can a bailer sell his land which land document he showed and atamped in a court to bailout somebody

• ansif the property documents bear the stamp of the court then you would require a permission from the court to sell the property. the same can be obtained through court with a simple procedure. further i would suggest you to meet a lawyer face to face and then only you can understand the modalities involved in a better and convenient way.

Advocate Gurmeet Singh

Green Mark Main, Delhi

• ansNo he cannot sell the land in any manner till the time the endorcement is there on the papers and if required we have to seek deletion of endorcement or we have to seek the change of surety and in that cae the endorsement woud be cancelled by court and it could be sold after disposal of case

Advocate Rajan Bhatia

District Court, Tis Hazari, Delhi

• ansYes bailer can sell his property if bailer furnish something on behalf of that of the same amount but the same is accepted by the court after that he can sell the attached document. After court release the said document and earlier said sell the attached document can be sell.

Advocate Sandeep Singh

Lajpat Nagar- III, Delhi