Bail in IPC Section 420/34
My cousin, he is being charge under 420/34. He had surrendered to Police; in Oct 2014 now sent to Jail in Thane his bail apple had been rejected by Section Court. Now please advice what are the bail options, the case facts are he is a victim of business revelry he had big loss in travel business he was running also he has lost his house, vehicle and jewelery he was the sole bread earner for his family.
Your case is a cheating case involves some amount of money. So you have to prepared for a cash deposit as a precondition for bail.
As you are telling that the bail application is dismissed in the Sessions Court, so you have to move the High Court for the Bail, otherwise you can move the Sessions Court again with change of circumstances. You have to satisfy the court that you will be ready to obey the orders of the court and to face the trial.
Click here to find the best criminal lawyer in your city.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can grandson claim right in grandmother's property
- Someone took money promising to get govt. job but not not returning
- Builder not returning amount paid to him for booking
- Elder brother in possession of property. How to claim share in it?
- Name change in school certificates