×

quesBail in IPC Section 420/34

My cousin, he is being charge under 420/34. He had surrendered to Police; in Oct 2014 now sent to Jail in Thane his bail apple had been rejected by Section Court. Now please advice what are the bail options, the case facts are he is a victim of business revelry he had big loss in travel business he was running also he has lost his house, vehicle and jewelery he was the sole bread earner for his family.

Your case is a cheating case involves some amount of money. So you have to prepared for a cash deposit as a precondition for bail.

As you are telling that the bail application is dismissed in the Sessions Court, so you have to move the High Court for the Bail, otherwise you can move the Sessions Court again with change of circumstances. You have to satisfy the court that you will be ready to obey the orders of the court and to face the trial.

Click here to find the best criminal lawyer in your city.

• See the video below to know more about this Criminal legal issue