Brother arrested under section 420, 467, 468, 471 IPC

My brother who has a printing press was arrested 3 days back by the police under section 420, 467, 468, 471,etc of the IPC. He majorly deals in changing Election Voter ID, Residential Proof, School/College Marksheets and so on. The police seized one dozen Election ID Cards & Voter Id's, Residential Proofs', Marksheets and Laptops. In which time & which type of my brother getting bail?

The period for the bail cannot be defined. Without all facts we cannot tell you the exact amount of time the bail would take.

Bail depends on a number of factors. We would request you to discuss your case with a criminal specialist who can guide you in a proper manner.

You can start by applying for a bail in the session court or the high court.

Click here to find the best Criminal lawyer in your city.