A person forcibly married me and now black mailing
I am hindu.One of my friend took my marksheets with cheating.After that one day with two other female friends and one more male friend they all took me out of my city and there with threats and force, i took phere with that guy in a temple and then they took me to tehsil there i signed the arya samaj marriage certificate and other documents.Marriage was registered there in ghaziabad.Then i told my parents about everything and we went there in ghaziabad and marriage certificate got cancelled as talakama.Now that guy is askin for money otherwise he will not allow me to marry. What should i do???
You longed FIR in competent Police station against party and file divorce suite in family court. Arya samaj marriage certificate not authentic. If you registered marriage in presences of sub registrar and with two witness. Then your marriage is right process.
Advocate Ashok MishraPremwati Nagar, Lucknow
You can file a police case against him for extortion and theft of documents. If the marriage has been duly cancelled then you need not worry, as he cannot stop you from remarrying. Ensure that all the persons, including the girls are accused
Advocate Imran IbrahimSarojini Naidu Marg, Allahabad
You should file complain case under section 366 IPC and under section 375 IPC and section under section 368 IPC
When he will receive summons may be he became afraid then you can manage him and and make sure that every thing is written on paper .366 is kidnapping a women to compel her marriage
368 is for concealing or keeping in confinement a kidnapped person
375 is for rape
Or if he is not willing to compromise than Pursue the case further and now you should give one application to your SP and nearest Thana for complain about blackmailing. Do this first .
Advocate Lubna IshratSector 61, Noida
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How can i open a hookah parlor
- How do I get my WILL registered?
- I want to marry a lady she is already married with two girl child
- Dealer promised electricity and water but not providing what action
- Sister in law filed false case against parents and me to extract money