quesA person forcibly married me and now black mailing

I am hindu.One of my friend took my marksheets with cheating.After that one day with two other female friends and one more male friend they all took me out of my city and there with threats and force, i took phere with that guy in a temple and then they took me to tehsil there i signed the arya samaj marriage certificate and other documents.Marriage was registered there in ghaziabad.Then i told my parents about everything and we went there in ghaziabad and marriage certificate got cancelled as talakama.Now that guy is askin for money otherwise he will not allow me to marry. What should i do???

  • ansSir,
    You longed FIR in competent Police station against party and file divorce suite in family court. Arya samaj marriage certificate not authentic. If you registered marriage in presences of sub registrar and with two witness. Then your marriage is right process.

    Advocate Ashok Mishra

      Premwati Nagar, Lucknow

  • ansYou can file a police case against him for extortion and theft of documents. If the marriage has been duly cancelled then you need not worry, as he cannot stop you from remarrying. Ensure that all the persons, including the girls are accused

    Advocate Imran Ibrahim

      Sarojini Naidu Marg, Allahabad

  • ans
    You should file complain case under section 366 IPC and under section 375 IPC and section under section 368 IPC
    When he will receive summons may be he became afraid then you can manage him and and make sure that every thing is written on paper .366 is kidnapping a women to compel her marriage
    368 is for concealing or keeping in confinement a kidnapped person
    375 is for rape
    Or if he is not willing to compromise than Pursue the case further and now you should give one application to your SP and nearest Thana for complain about blackmailing. Do this first .

    Advocate Lubna Ishrat

      Sector 61, Noida

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

sir i am prosecuted under ipc 324 and my case is under trial and the…
Is it possible for bail against above Sec...dhara applied against medical report.is it possible to…
Sir I was found guilty under IPC sec 110 and 117 , in 2007 in…
I had a complaint registered against me by the family of a girl I know.…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly