One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Lucknow - Advocate Ashok Mishra

Advocate Ashok Mishra

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.5 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoPremwati Nagar, Lucknow
LawRato17 years Experience
Practice Areas
Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Ashok Mishra has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Ashok provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, consumer cases, family related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ashok enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2007. He is a member of the Awadh Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : UP/6848/2007
  • Allahabad High Court
  • Consumer Commission
  • District Court, Lucknow

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Lucknow

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Ashok Mishra. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Ashok Mishra

Q: Clothing website cheating customers

There is a website, dealing in women’s clothing. They are cheating customers, sending them wrong products. Customers are unable to contact them because their contact number is wrong. They are doing marketing on facebook, but never reply to customer queries. What legal actions are required to stop them from doing this fraud?

Advocate Ashok Mishra answered
HiSwastika law firmAdvocate Ashok MishraMobile number- 9450775233,9559344703Email- [email protected] address- 283 /63 ka 20, Premwati Nagar, Lucknow-226011Please call me urgent.I am waiting your response

Q: Can I put a defamation suit on someone who defamed in emails?

Can a bank employee go for defamation suit against false allegations of corruption(use of word corrupted in e mail) by one of Customer through mail to higher authorities. And if yes what will be the procedure for that.

Advocate Ashok Mishra answered
Good evening sirAny person False allegation through email bank

Q: How to apply for divorce if couple residing separately for 6.5 years ?

what is condition of divorce if husband and wife are not living together from 6.5 years.

Advocate Ashok Mishra answered
Sir if you are only year separate living.And husband Jurisdiction filed case competent court 13B/13 hindu marriage act.13 A hindu marriage act for Judicial separate13 B hindu marriage act for mutual concern

Q: Case against builder collectively in NCDRC, total value exceeds Rs 1Cr

We are group of around 10 people who have booked flats in a project of a reputed builder in 2013 with promise of delivery of flats after 36 months. Cost of each flat was around 20 lakhs, and each one of us paid around 7 to 8 lakhs as initial money. However, despite full project being sold out, builder did not started the construction and by 2016 cancelled the project. When approached, though builder has promised to refund the entire amount with interest but so far have failed to deliver. We want to file a case against this builder in consumer court. We have two queries: 1. Can we file the case directly in NCDRC court as the total value of flats exceeds rupees 1 crore and secondly 2. Should we complaint through a registered association or file the case through a representative complaints on behalf of all buyers. It would be great if you can answer our queries and also hint about the professional fees. Thanks and with regards

Advocate Ashok Mishra answered
Sir no direct file case NCDRC Your case filed through representative of the in court of state commission, gomti Naga lucknow, according to the case valuations. All members separate file case. If you interested please talk to me

Q: can I file extortion case against my wife

Kindly please advice me following 1- Scope of extortion case husband can file against wife who filed false crpc 125,dv,498a against husband and all family member living in other state. 2- where to file in police station or complain case in court. 3-can I have sample copy of draft . 4- what to highlight 5- I have given 2lacs to father in law cash have withdrawn detail of mine but no writing please suggest regards

Advocate Ashok Mishra answered
Sir please go to your wife compromise and all section is compoundable & all case will be closed.Otherwise you face all case and ready pay for monthly payments , wife and children. and this case trial duration minimum five years.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ashok Mishra

Can Advocate Ashok Mishra represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ashok Mishra can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ashok Mishra?

When you meet with Advocate Ashok Mishra for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ashok Mishra?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ashok Mishra, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ashok Mishra?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ashok Mishra, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ashok Mishra?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ashok Mishra regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ashok Mishra?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ashok Mishra can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.