One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Noida - Advocate Lubna Ishrat

Advocate Lubna Ishrat

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 25+ user ratings
LawRatoSector 61, Noida
LawRato18 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Divorce, Documentation, Family, Motor Accident, Muslim Law, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Lubna Ishrat has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Lubna provides services in various field of Civil laws, Criminal laws, Family law,Muslim law and Matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Lubna enrolled with the Bar Council of Madhya Pradesh in 1997. She is a member of the Supreme Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MP/490/97
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Noida

Popular Reviews

Anant Bhargava - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
My issue was well understood by Adv. Lubna Ishrat. I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue. Adv.Lubna Ishrat's assistance led me to make the right decision in my legal matter.
1 month ago
Chandrima Banerjee - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
It was quite helpful meeting her. I am satisfied with the meeting, got answers to my queries.Thanks for that.
1 month ago
Dr. Himanshu Gupta - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Satisfied with the advice given by the Advocate.
1 month ago
Shriya - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Consultation was good . I am satisfied with it . Thanks and regards .
1 month ago
Atul - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer was very helpful and kind. Great recommendation for Labna mam
2 months ago
UCHIT KUMAR - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The advocate was very helpful and provided me right guidance.
Over 3 months ago
Ashwani K Nangia - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Consultation was good .I am satisfied.
Over 3 months ago
Nazy - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
One of the best lawyers in noida. Really helpful. She is not after money like other lawyers who just want to earn from you and make your process long. I really appreciate her genuine efforts for her clients. Thank you very much Mam ????
Over 3 months ago
Anuj Raghav - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
consultation was very good,finding answer according to the question.Overall satisfied.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Lubna Ishrat

Q: What if wife wants divorce and husband does not ?

I am a salaried Hindu woman, 28 years old. married in 2008, 2 children (girls), 8 years & 7 years. living separate from husband for one year (with my parents). Husband tortured physically & mentally, abused my parents. Threaten to kill the kids if i ask to act against him. Now i am living with my parents for one year and no contact with my husband for one year. He try to contact or call me sometimes but i don't respond. He is not agree for divorce. I could not live with him in any circumstances. I want divorce. Please suggest me, what to do ??? how to get divorce if husband is not ready ?

Advocate Lubna Ishrat answered
If your husband doesn't want to give you divorce than you can file divorce case on basis of desertion and cruelty and dowry .than in maintenance case also .than court will decide and you can get divorce .

Q: Husband sent talaq notice I sent notice not accepting the talaq

What to do if husband has given talaq on phone and sent a legal notice declaring confirmation of talaq then Ive sent back legal notice that I do not accept talaq, after that no response for anything from him he is just sitting idle neither he is giving mehar nor responding to any communication.what to do to make him take any action please help.

Advocate Lubna Ishrat answered
According to Muslim law your talaq is done but you should get your right on Meher and you should go to court for filing maintenance case against him and from court declared your self as divorcee wife of your husband

Q: Possible means to get divorce as per Muslim Law for husband

This is one of my friends problem. His name is Munir. He is muslim. He has been in a love affair for last 10 yrs. But bcoz of his family and society pressure he marry with a girl. That marriage was arranged by his family. That time he sacrificed his love for his family. But now he wants to finish this marriage and want to Mary her girlfriend. The problem is how he can finish his marriage. Right now his wife doesn't know anything about this. If he simply divorce his wife by saying talaak , she can take any legal action on him and his family. He got married on 29 April 2017. Kindly suggest what he can do.

Advocate Lubna Ishrat answered
In Muslim law he can simply given talaq to his wife by saying three time talaq and give her Meher amount and expenses for iddat period and cut off his physical relationship.but his wife can file maintenance case against him

Q: Police man hit me without any reason, what are legal rights

Police man hit me without any reason he sease my bike and hit me and abused me

Advocate Lubna Ishrat answered
First you should done you medical in Govt hospital.than you can file complaint case in CJM court against this police man but you have to proof that with out any reason he hit you and seaze your bike

Q: Is taking divorce on notary legal

I was made divorce paper on Notary and i mention on it we are taking a divorce with mutual understanding, we duly signed on it me and my wife and taking two witness sign from both side. Now my wife changed her mind, she wanted to come back again. But i don't want to live with her. Please clear the following points:- 1. Taking divorce on Notary is legal or not. 2. If notary is not legal how can i legalized divorce on Notary. 3. Our marriage completed 6 months and we don't have physical relationship. How to solve this situation?

Advocate Lubna Ishrat answered
No notarise paper for divorce is not is not acceptable in court .since you married 6 month before you couldn't get divorce.for divorce you should have live separately for one year .but in that petition you can mention your compromise so it will become base for your case

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Lubna Ishrat

Can Advocate Lubna Ishrat represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Lubna Ishrat can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Lubna Ishrat?

When you meet with Advocate Lubna Ishrat for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Lubna Ishrat?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Lubna Ishrat, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Lubna Ishrat?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Lubna Ishrat, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Lubna Ishrat?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Lubna Ishrat regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Lubna Ishrat?

The cost of hiring Advocate Lubna Ishrat can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.