quesMobile towers are a danger to life. Where to complain to remove them?

We bought a top floor flat in a reputed group cghs society in delhi.we were given an assurance that the mobile tower will b removed as it was passed in the gbm.rwa had given 9 year contract directly and no termination clause was mentioned in it.now with 2g permission,they have put 3g,digital tv and wi fi also in it.the buiding is already more than 20 yrs old,with cracks and seepage in flats.nowmy recently renovated flat has developed cracks in walls and roof.what action should i take to get this tower removed

  • ans

    We suggest you to file a Writ Petition before the High Court thereby seeking direction for removal mobile towers from your society.

  • ansHi,
    First give a representation to society/ RWA and if it does not works then u may file a complaint with MCD or NDMC depending on your locality.. Also u can pursue a matter wid Lt. Governor office..
    Please also specify who has given assurance to you and whether the same is in written or oral form..

    Advocate Ankur Aggarwal

      Uday Park, Delhi

  • Send a legal notice for faulty product or service @ Rs. 1499/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Consumer Court lawyers in India

Similar questions

i purchased a oven on 22 oct 2013, with 3 yr warranty. it stops working…
Our Cooperative Society has 100 members having different sizes of flats from 1BHK to 5BHK.…

sir maine premia corporate city greater noida west mai 2012 mai 250 sq.ft. Ki ek…

I bought a club membership (Azure vacation- goa) in mahableshwar, I bought it for 5…

Consumer Court Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly