How to get over head high tension wire removed from residential area?

We are living in Chankya Place and Jeewan Park and the high tension wire is passing over the residential building over there and as per Govt. order these wire should be removed from the residential area. What is time limit for removal of these wires because it is very dangerous and harmful and may result in a fatal accident.

Please let us know the right person to whom should we contact and what is the process for the same?

Answer

We suggest you to make a written complaint to Power Transmission Department, MCD, to remove the high tension wires. In case they fail to remove the wires, then you may approach to the Court by filing writ petition against MCD. In the said writ petition you may seek direction from removal of high tension wires from the Hon'ble Court.

Popular R.T.I Lawyers

Advocate Anil Kumar Singh
Brahmaputra Enclave, Ranchi
Advocate Saket Bisaani
Gavipuram Extension, Bangalore