How to get over head high tension wire removed from residential area?

We are living in Chankya Place and Jeewan Park and the high tension wire is passing over the residential building over there and as per Govt. order these wire should be removed from the residential area. What is time limit for removal of these wires because it is very dangerous and harmful and may result in a fatal accident.


Please let us know the right person to whom should we contact and what is the process for the same?




We suggest you to make a written complaint to Power Transmission Department, MCD, to remove the high tension wires. In case they fail to remove the wires, then you may approach to the Court by filing writ petition against MCD. In the said writ petition you may seek direction from removal of high tension wires from the Hon'ble Court.


Kindly contact us for any further details and action.


Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular R.T.I Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate Anil Kumar Singh
Brahmaputra Enclave, Ranchi
8 years Experience
Advocate Saket Bisaani
Gavipuram Extension, Bangalore
6 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the R.T.I Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I need to get complete record of my trade log containing phone phone record with complete caller details and recordings whenever a trade done or ask t…

Read More

how do we know whether the land (site ) we are purchasing comes under government land or a lake and is there any pending case…

Read More

I was filed a RTI to the Registrar of Cooperative Society Odisha regarding the documents of a selected candidate for junior clerk (Examination Conduct…

Read More

hello, I had requested some informations under RTI to a university on the date november 2nd, 2015. the informations were very important at this time f…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue