quesIs showing of video recording allowed to prove wrongdone in court?

Filed a complaint in the consumer court myself. I wanted to know that, is video recording accepted by the court?

If they reject it, then what should I do?

• ansVideo recordings are admissible in evidence under section 65 B of evidence act. Produce original video recording in court.

The consumer forum has to be satisfied that it has not been tampered with. The court may refer it to forensic expert for his report. 

You can also request the forum to allow inspection by an independent expert.