Is showing of video recording allowed to prove wrongdone in court?
Filed a complaint in the consumer court myself. I wanted to know that, is video recording accepted by the court?
If they reject it, then what should I do?
Video recordings are admissible in evidence under section 65 B of evidence act. Produce original video recording in court.
The consumer forum has to be satisfied that it has not been tampered with. The court may refer it to forensic expert for his report.
You can also request the forum to allow inspection by an independent expert.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Making gift deed property in Maharashtra Dist. How to pay stamp duty?
- Ownership of Collateral Security if given to bank
- Filed FIR against my uncle can I travel abroad when case is pending
- Can the brother sell the property?
- Can I challenge a registered gift deed