Is showing of video recording allowed to prove wrongdone in court?
Filed a complaint in the consumer court myself. I wanted to know that, is video recording accepted by the court?
If they reject it, then what should I do?
Video recordings are admissible in evidence under section 65 B of evidence act. Produce original video recording in court.
The consumer forum has to be satisfied that it has not been tampered with. The court may refer it to forensic expert for his report.
You can also request the forum to allow inspection by an independent expert.
Send a legal notice for faulty product or service @ Rs. 1499/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can a person complaint in police if someone calls them multiple times
- Where registered Will valid or do I have to probate it
- Officer made me permanent disqualified for eyes what to do
- NRI Husband seeking divorce from Indian wife in USA
- In laws and husband harassing for dowry