quesGirlfriend blackmailing to commit suicide if i don't marry her

Hi. I am stuck in a problem of blackmailing by a girl whom I loved and I promised to marry her. We even had physical with mutual consent. She never told me about his family background or work and always avoided. But I am suspicious and now she is forcing me to marry next month, pay her rent, leave my family. She threatens me if I didn't accept her wishes she will commit suicide or drag me to court. She had her cut her veins many times and even forced me to do the same. But I always sent her a fake image in return.

  • ansIf the girl is extending threats to you then you should immediately take a criminal action against her regarding the atrocities upon you..What she will do depends on the future course of action and would be matter of trial in the mean time we should act in a right direction. Thanks

    Advocate Nishant Solanki

      Dwarka, Delhi

  • ansI have read and understood your query and shall be able to address you with respect to the same. In any event promise to marry and having consensual is not a offence.
    We can however speak further over this.

    Advocate Anish Roy

      Lajpat Nagar, Delhi

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Civil lawyers in India

Similar questions

Can a goverment employee upload video on youtube and earn money from it..? Is it…
- No rebuttal evidence is present . There after Ld counsel for the petitioner has…
I wrote NEET exam for MD/Ms seats this year.govt gave notification of conducting single phase…
somebody/friend is trying to mentally harassing me at the base of without reason/minor talks/events.

Civil Lawyers in India

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Diva Arora Menon

  Nizamuddin East
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Riddhi Shah

  Borivali East
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly