×

quesGirlfriend blackmailing to commit suicide if i don't marry her

Hi. I am stuck in a problem of blackmailing by a girl whom I loved and I promised to marry her. We even had physical with mutual consent. She never told me about his family background or work and always avoided. But I am suspicious and now she is forcing me to marry next month, pay her rent, leave my family. She threatens me if I didn't accept her wishes she will commit suicide or drag me to court. She had her cut her veins many times and even forced me to do the same. But I always sent her a fake image in return.

• ansIf the girl is extending threats to you then you should immediately take a criminal action against her regarding the atrocities upon you..What she will do depends on the future course of action and would be matter of trial in the mean time we should act in a right direction. Thanks

Advocate Nishant Solanki

• ansI have read and understood your query and shall be able to address you with respect to the same. In any event promise to marry and having consensual is not a offence.
    We can however speak further over this.

Advocate Anish Roy

Lajpat Nagar, Delhi