False cheque bounce case what is the remedy
Hi need some suggestion on false cheque bounce case against me
Have you received summons from court? Did the complainant send legal notice to you. Feel free to meet me or call me with all details for further help. Whichever may be the situation you have to answer the process of law to prove your stance.
Advocate Geetha D PhilipChannasandra Layout, Bangalore
If you have already been served with summons, first thing you ought to do is to contact an advocate and wihout fail attend the next hearing and obtain a bail.
Next you need to study the case and prepare your defence.
Advocate S.K Prabhakar ShettyVidhana Soudha, Bangalore
If the false case against you, you should defined yourself in the court. You should keep council and they will demonstrate if it is false case. Consult and get advise. If you are not contesting the cade you can't prove , consult more.
Advocate Sharanagouda S. PatilVijayanagar, Bangalore
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- dowry case against husband and inlaws
- Married to NRI. Husband left after sometime. What action can I take?
- What is the procedure to change name
- Seller not refunding token amount to buyer after cancelling the deal
- Can govt department removed name of qualified candidate