quesFalse cheque bounce case what is the remedy

Hi need some suggestion on false cheque bounce case against me

  • ansHave you received summons from court? Did the complainant send legal notice to you. Feel free to meet me or call me with all details for further help. Whichever may be the situation you have to answer the process of law to prove your stance.

    Advocate Geetha D Philip

      Channasandra Layout, Bangalore

  • ansIf you have already been served with summons, first thing you ought to do is to contact an advocate and wihout fail attend the next hearing and obtain a bail.
    Next you need to study the case and prepare your defence.

    Advocate S.K Prabhakar Shetty

      Vidhana Soudha, Bangalore

  • ansIf the false case against you, you should defined yourself in the court. You should keep council and they will demonstrate if it is false case. Consult and get advise. If you are not contesting the cade you can't prove , consult more.

    Advocate Sharanagouda S. Patil

      Vijayanagar, Bangalore

  • Send a legal notice for cheque bounce @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Cheque Bounce lawyers in India

Similar questions

I had given ten lakh rupees to my friend for his tuition center. 500000 by…
myself signed a loan agreement for 14lakh.in the agreement it is written--"receipt whereof the the…
In May 2, 2016 I put check of 8000 in my bank. That was bounced…
Hi Post cheque bounce, my lawyer filed for cheque bounce case in city court approx…

Cheque Bounce Lawyers in India

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly