×

quesFalse cheque bounce case what is the remedy

Hi need some suggestion on false cheque bounce case against me

• ansHave you received summons from court? Did the complainant send legal notice to you. Feel free to meet me or call me with all details for further help. Whichever may be the situation you have to answer the process of law to prove your stance.

Advocate Geetha D Philip

Channasandra Layout, Bangalore

• ansIf you have already been served with summons, first thing you ought to do is to contact an advocate and wihout fail attend the next hearing and obtain a bail.
    Next you need to study the case and prepare your defence.

Advocate S.K Prabhakar Shetty

Vidhana Soudha, Bangalore

• ansIf the false case against you, you should defined yourself in the court. You should keep council and they will demonstrate if it is false case. Consult and get advise. If you are not contesting the cade you can't prove , consult more.

Advocate Sharanagouda S. Patil

Vijayanagar, Bangalore

• Send a legal notice for cheque bounce @ Rs. 1999/- only