Regarding the validity of an unregistered Will and for applying House

My father wrote an unregistered Will on conquest paper and is signed by my father and two witnesses and scribe also signed. It was happend in the year 2018. At that tim The house was under construction. Now the house is completed. So my Sister wants to register the house in municipality and to get Door number and electricity connection in her name. What are the steps to be taken by my sister in this regard?

The will is a valid document. So you may proceed for registration.

Before registration of your house , you may collect all the previous documents of your land, house plan and proceedings from municipality, site lay out plan and your unregistered will.
Your sister may happily go for registration.

All the best.

Popular Wills / Trusts Lawyers