×

quesnegligence on behalf

My freehold flat's ceiling has collapsed due to telecom tower erected by Indus towers under rent agreement with Society. No one is taking responsibility of removing the towers and repair the damages. I have been sent a notice by society to not to remove anything. We are a family of five people and disaster can strike anytime, please advice what should I do ?

• ansYou need to proceed against the society as well as the company which has installed the tower by filing a suit for mandatory injunction and damages. Also the concerned local authority has to be informed about the same.

The action should be taken immediately so that further loss/damage can be prevented.

• Send Legal Notice For Recovery Of Dues with Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Recovery Legal Services