Removal of telecom tower due to non-payment of rent

Hi We need your advice with regards to a civil matter on the removal of a telecom tower on our building, here are the facts, 1) We have a telecom tower installed on our building, it's been there for almost 7 years, during which they've paid us a monthly rent of INR 11,000. 2) Due to the recent losses in the telecom industry, the company that has installed this unit hasn't been paying the rent for almost 4 months now, they have even stopped paying the electricity bill, and the tower is non-operational at the moment. 3) We met with the executives of the telecom company last week, and according to them, they cannot pay any rent at the moment and are looking to find another network service provider to take over this unit, which can take 6 to 10 months, and until then, we cannot expect any rent. Please do let us know our best legal course of action in order to get this structure removed at the earliest. Regards

Answers (2)

315 votes

U have to file eviction suit and damages suit against telecom ppl, bcoz thy have not complied the terms and conditions if any agreement is thr. If agreement is thr in tht agreement if arbitration clause is thr thn u have to file arbitration suit for recover of money and also eviction suit for removal of tower frm the building.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

251 votes

First you get confirm terms and conditions of agreement entered with telecom for installation of this tower. You can claim loss and rent till removal of tower and also seek direction to remove the tower if you not interested to continue

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
11 years Experience
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
10 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
20 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

i had purchase flat in navi mumbai Ulwe. Get possession in Dec 2017. Now i am facing leakage problem to my full room ceiling. Builder saying it is due…

Read More

What is the formality for court marriage in gujrat and what are the documents required…

Read More

Hi ! I had been living with boy in live in relationship since ten Years,Two years back we got married in arya samaj mandir without our family consent,…

Read More

What is the procedure for setting aside the MR entry in RTC in AC court, my uncle have got our property also transferred to his name by getting an ent…

Read More