Procedure for rent amendment as now Jio services on reliance tower

Land rent was given to rcom (reliance communications) today they were running JIO services on this tower moreover we are getting less amount of rent not even 2500 rs per month advance has given 20,000 at the time of installation. Please advise me how to approach for rental amendment.

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From: Hyderabad, @lawrato.com

For any rental amendment you have to serve prior notice to your tenant , Amendment can be possible if both the parties are ready, before going for amendment you have to first look on the terms an conditions of the rental agreement if it is possible or not.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers