What to do family asking for signature so that I can't claim my right

Sir/mam, I am the first daughter to my parents and I have a brother. My family has 10acres of anchestoral property. And my father has 5acres of own accuired property and my mother has 1acres of land cum building in city that is earned by my mother. My parents are asking for a signature so that I can't claim my right to anchestoral property. They are telling me that anchestoral property is for their son and they will give me a share in their earned property in future. I guess it's a trick. Sir I want to know if I have any right in my parents property while they are alive. Can they be able to give all their property to my brother without my consent. I don't know whether to trust them. Because they are asking a signature by the terms that I willfully have no objection in giving my share of assets to my father I have no right claiming back here after. This is the kind of signature they are asking me for. So sir I really really need your assistance please help me to take the right decision

Answers (2)

62 votes

A person who surrender his or her rights to others is a fool . You have got equal rights like your brother in the ancestral property and if they deny your right you can move the court and stop that transfer.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

81 votes

Hi madam sir.
If you put your signature you didn't claim any share. You have only one share for your anchestoral property not your parents self eanr property

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles