Want to claim over my great grandfather's property

We have some property on the name of my feather's grandfather, but in the partition my grandfather isn't willing to give us anything, and giving all the property to his daughter. So please suggest how can we take our rights.

Answers (2)

102 votes

Venerated Sir,
As you mentioned supra that your grandfather is not interested to give properly which I running in his name. As per law impropriety is ancestral property then your father have legal right that catnot be snatched by anyone. If property is self acquired property of your grandfather then he has right to transfer anyone. But some legal technique you can claim your right. Fee free to call and give valuable feedback.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

298 votes

You can if it is ancestral property.
File a partition suit in civil court against all legal heirs. It will be safeguard your interests and also restrict allienation of property. Take immediate action.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles