Want to claim over my great grandfather's property

We have some property on the name of my feather's grandfather, but in the partition my grandfather isn't willing to give us anything, and giving all the property to his daughter. So please suggest how can we take our rights.

Venerated Sir,
As you mentioned supra that your grandfather is not interested to give properly which I running in his name. As per law impropriety is ancestral property then your father have legal right that catnot be snatched by anyone. If property is self acquired property of your grandfather then he has right to transfer anyone. But some legal technique you can claim your right. Fee free to call and give valuable feedback.

Yes,
You can if it is ancestral property.
File a partition suit in civil court against all legal heirs. It will be safeguard your interests and also restrict allienation of property. Take immediate action.