Uncle not allowing to stay at home built from parents money what to do

Respected sir/mam Our uncles & aunty are not allowing us stay in home built from my parents money. They are saying you all have been lived other places for so many years. Actually my father is a service man so we all stay outside from native place but home built on our ancestral land from my parents money. We are hindu ( Prajapati ). Pls guide. Thank you

Answers (3)

73 votes

dear client.......
Since the property is ancestral property you also have share in the same ......... what evidence you have that the house was built by your father ............... you can file partition suit and claim share in the property

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

149 votes

Venerated Sir,
Blessed Myself !
As per your query your Uncle & Aunty are not allowing you to live in the house premises of ancestral property who has been erected by your parent. As per your grievance, I would like to inform you that as per the Indian Succession Act & Transfer of Property Act your father have full right to live in the ancestral property and even though if your father have erected house over the ancestral land then your right have accrued to the house and property under Indian Law and you can use the appropriate forum of Civil court for declaration of right, title and interest over the said house within the ambit of law and wants more information then kindly contact me as per the rules of law rato.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
319 votes

As gathered from you query it appears that the house has been constructed in the joint ancestral property but the house has been constructed by your parents therefore my suggestion would be to go for partition and separate your share in the ancestral property with your uncle

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles