Uncle not allowing to stay at home built from parents money what to do

Respected sir/mam Our uncles & aunty are not allowing us stay in home built from my parents money. They are saying you all have been lived other places for so many years. Actually my father is a service man so we all stay outside from native place but home built on our ancestral land from my parents money. We are hindu ( Prajapati ). Pls guide. Thank you

dear client.......
Since the property is ancestral property you also have share in the same ......... what evidence you have that the house was built by your father ............... you can file partition suit and claim share in the property

Venerated Sir,
Blessed Myself !
As per your query your Uncle & Aunty are not allowing you to live in the house premises of ancestral property who has been erected by your parent. As per your grievance, I would like to inform you that as per the Indian Succession Act & Transfer of Property Act your father have full right to live in the ancestral property and even though if your father have erected house over the ancestral land then your right have accrued to the house and property under Indian Law and you can use the appropriate forum of Civil court for declaration of right, title and interest over the said house within the ambit of law and wants more information then kindly contact me as per the rules of law rato.

As gathered from you query it appears that the house has been constructed in the joint ancestral property but the house has been constructed by your parents therefore my suggestion would be to go for partition and separate your share in the ancestral property with your uncle