Mother after death of step father, don't want to give me property.

I am the child from my mother's first wedlock. Thereafter my father expired and then my mother married my father's brother. From the second marriage there are 2 kids. Now my father's brother has also expired. Now mother does not wish to give me any property which came on her name after father's brother's death. The property belonged to father's brother. Can i claim any share in it?

According to the Hindu succession act step son can only claim from the self aquired property of the parents, since your mother has now inherited the property from your father s brother and not your father, so you are not entitled for a share in it, but if the property held by your father s brother is an ancestral one, then you can claim share as a right

Yes, you can claim your share from your father's property if your father didn't register any will in favour of your mother during his life time. If your father didn't register any will of his property, you can claim it. Your mother can't restrain you to get your share.