One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Patiala - Advocate Sikander Tuteja

Advocate Sikander Tuteja

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
District Court Patiala, Patiala
5 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Divorce, Documentation, Motor Accident, Property, Recovery, Wills / Trusts, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Sikander Tuteja has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and offers legal consultation across a wide variety of lega matters.
Advocate Sikander specialises in civil matters including divorce cases, property disputes, documentation, motor accidents, among others.

Advocate Sikander enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab in 2013. He is a member of the District Bar Association Patiala.

Enrollment Number : P/1498/2013
  • District Court, Patiala
Book Consultation

Phone Consultation

30 Min Phone Consult
Rs. 500

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting
Rs. 750

Get advice from Advocate Sikander Tuteja

Enter your name*
Enter your email
Enter your phone number*
Start describing your legal issue here*
Questions Answered by Advocate Sikander Tuteja husband filed a false complaint in women cell How can i get divorce? Can i get maintenance for my child?