One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Faridkot - Advocate Charanjit Sidana

Advocate Charanjit Sidana

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.8 | 5+ ratings
District Court, Faridkot, Faridkot
7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Property, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu
Advocate Chiranjit Sidana possesses a thorough knowledge of the legal field and is aware of the intricacies of the legal system in India. He works with a goal-oriented approach and is both professional and ethical in his outlook.

Advocate Chiranjit handles both criminal legal cases and civil legal cases including debt and recovery issues, cheque bounce cases, property disputes, among others.

Advocate Sidana enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab in 2011. He is a member of the Faridkot Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : P/2469/2011
  • District Court, Bathinda,
  • District Court, Faridkot,
  • District Court, Ferozepur
Book Consultation

Phone Consultation

30 Min Phone Consult
Rs. 500

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting
Rs. 500

Get advice from Advocate Charanjit Sidana

Enter your name*
Enter your email
Enter your phone number*
Start describing your legal issue here*
Questions Answered by Advocate Charanjit Sidana sale deed signed In how much time can we apply in a hurt case?