defective land conversion order of year 1947.

sir, In a particular Survey No 43 there were two little owners as A and B. Property A owner purchased the property in the 1936. B owner purchased in the year1942 that time there was no division sub numbers. Tittle owner B files application in 1946 before D.C for his extent of land , the D.C orders for conversion of survey mentioning sub division as 1,2, and 3 that covers the entire survey number and he committed error not taking into consideration of Property title owner A. we are not able to claim our rights. can we challenge for quash proceeding now as I came to know after getting RTI?

Answers (2)

137 votes

Presuming that you are interested in title A ownership- you can rely on deed & apply for surveyor's report to identify your property. There after file application before Revenue Authority for correction.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

108 votes

Hi sir/madam, your claim is barred by limitation even though you have right. But you have to try by filing an Regular Appeal before Assistant Commissioner by giving valid reason condone the delay. You will be try.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles