One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Sai Kiran R

Advocate Sai Kiran R

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 10+ user ratings
Hampinagar, Bangalore
20 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Divorce, Family, Labour & Service, Motor Accident, Property, Corporate, Child Custody, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: English, Kannada, Telugu
Advocate Sai Kiran R has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired 17 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sai provides services in various field of civil laws, divorce related matters, litigation and legal consultancy, recovery, negotiable instruments act and drafting and vetting of various agreements, documents, wills, MoU and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sai enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 1998. He is a member of the Bangalore Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : KAR/1364/1998
  • City Civil Court, Bangalore,
  • Family Court, Bangalore,
  • Karnataka High Court,
  • Trial Courts, Bangalore
Book Consultation

Phone Consultation

30 Min Phone Consult
Rs. 1500

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting
Rs. 3300

Email Consultation

Legal advice by email
Rs. 3500

Get advice from Advocate Sai Kiran R

Enter your name*
Enter your email
Enter your phone number*
Start describing your legal issue here*
Questions Answered by Advocate Sai Kiran R Builder not provided Occupancy certificate are we liable to pay tax? defective land conversion order of year 1947.