How to get maintenance from husband under Muslim law?

Teen talaq k bad pati bager court se talaq liye Dusri shadi krne k bad pehle patni or bachchon ka bharan poshan nhi de rha h to isme patni ko kya Krna chahiye apne haq k liye kisso application de.

Answers (1)

228 votes

Ap cr. P. C. Ki section 125 k tahat family court me khud k liye aur khud k nabalig bachho ki maang krne k Case file kr Shakti Ho. Muslim husband ko bhi talaq k bad bhi maintainanc dena padega. Aur gharelu hinsa se mahila k sanrakshan k tahat bhi magistrate k yaha case file kr Shakti he

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Muslim Law Lawyers

Advocate Ricky Chopra
Karkardooma Court, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
16 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
25 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
11 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Muslim Law Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles