One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jabalpur - Advocate Nadeem Sheikh

Advocate Nadeem Sheikh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoBharwani, Jabalpur
LawRato18 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Criminal, High Court, Muslim Law
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Nadeem Sheikh has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Nadeem provides services in various fields of Criminal Matters, Muslim Law Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Nadeem enrolled with the Bar Council of Madhya Pradesh in 2005.

Enrollment Number : MP/3916/2005

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Jabalpur

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Nadeem Sheikh. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Nadeem Sheikh

Q: Can a job be saved by appealing in the court

Mere per 304b 498a ka case chal raha he yadi trail court me saja Ho jati he to kya job chut jayegi me govt. Job me Hu kya appeal karne se job bachi rahegi

Advocate Nadeem Sheikh answered
Saza agr jail sentence ki hogi aur jail jaoge to service se dismiss kr denge. Appeal me agr saza pr suspension jldi mil jata he aur ap apne department ko bta dete ho ki suspension ho gya he to service bach sakti he.

Q: Does family court deals with cases of harassment in a family

My younger brother is disturbing me by mentally...Physically n financially.i want to go for suit in family family court may handle such family cases

Advocate Nadeem Sheikh answered
no family court me is tarah ka case nhi lag Sakta. family court me husband wife k matter bachchho ki guardianship k matter maintainance k Case lagte he. so civil court me apne bhai k khilaf case laga sakte he.

Q: Consequences of hindu girl marrying muslim boy without conversion

One Hindu girl marriages with a Muslim boy through Nikah without converting her religion what will happen??

Advocate Nadeem Sheikh answered
According to shariyat Hindu girl not marry to Muslim boy without covert her religion to Muslim . But in special marriage act there is a provision. But Nikah Islamic law k anusar nhi Ho sakta he. So mind it.

Q: Can I get a divorce if my wife is not ready to live with me

Sir i am muslim man living in bhopal, married in lucknow with a muslim girl in lucknow. I have a 4 months old son living with her mother in lucknow. My wife is not living with me right after the marriage. I use to visit her at lucknow. Now i want divorce because she is not coming to bhopal but wants me to come to lucknow she is not willing for divorce. Neither she want to come to bhopal. Can i get divorce on this ground. What will be the procedure to file a voluntary divorce case.

Advocate Nadeem Sheikh answered
Sap use divorce le sakte he. But Abhi Supreme Court ne, 3 talaq pr stay kr rakha he isliye ap use sharai trike se 3 month me talaq de sakte he. OK month me 1 talaq dusre month me dusri talaq and tisre month me tisri talaq. Wese ap pehle mahila desk me report kr counseling krwa Lena. To ho sakta he. Problem solved ho jaye

Q: Is telepathy legal and applicable to law?

Is telepathy legal and applicable to law?Can court take help of telepathy(mind reading)done by a telepathist and file a case against a person on the basis of telepathic report presented before court by a telepathist?Can court give order of mind reading of a person by a telepathist?I am tortured by a telepathist 24 hours.He said that he has right of telepathy and would present my mind report before court.Is it legal?What should I do?I am totally helpless.Is there any law of such kind that give right of mind reading to a telepathist?

Advocate Nadeem Sheikh answered
No. It is not taken as a place of evidence. And if any talepathist is torture you. You can file the complaint against him. And if police not file ur complain than file the private complaint in court.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Nadeem Sheikh

Can Advocate Nadeem Sheikh represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Nadeem Sheikh can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Nadeem Sheikh?

When you meet with Advocate Nadeem Sheikh for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Nadeem Sheikh?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Nadeem Sheikh, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Nadeem Sheikh?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Nadeem Sheikh, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Nadeem Sheikh?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Nadeem Sheikh regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Nadeem Sheikh?

The cost of hiring Advocate Nadeem Sheikh can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.