×

queshow can i file a partition suit?

How partition case needs to be filed and what are it charges and how much time required for it. As per islamic law.

You will have to file Suit for partition as per the procedure of Civil procedure code. There is no personal muslim law which governs laws of partition.

Regarding fees, it depends on your case and facts, accordingly after examining the facts we can suggest you the fees.

• ansWell that's a very vague query. Depends upon if there's any will or the person has died intestate. Suit for partition under Islamic Law requires the normal decree from Court. The time ofcourse depends upon the parties involved and if they chose to contest such claim.

Advocate Ahmad Shazeb Azhar

Kaiserbagh, Lucknow