Received summons after resigning should I receive it or not?

I WORKED IN A GOVT HOSPITAL IN DELHI AS A JUNIOR RESIDENT. I RESIGNED FROM HOSPITAL. NOW I M GETTING SUMMON FROM ONE OF THE MEDICOLEGAL CASE SO SHALL I RECIEVE THIS SUMMON OR NOT.

As per the details provided by you. Yes, you can receive a summon if the case involved you within the tenure of your work in the hospital. It is advisable that you receive the summon and be present with a lawyer to represent you on the specified date in the court.

Popular Medical Negligence Lawyers