Ayurvedic Medicine Promotion

Sir, I got some great ayurvedic herbal medicines based on chakra therapy (manufactured by haridwar based reputed company) ...... i am interested to sales and marketing those medicines through my network marketing (MLM) company... I don't have any medical background....... Please advice Regards

You can handle the sales and the marketing of the ayurvedic herbal medicines.

But if you want to do that you have to get the consent of the company selling the medicines.

Alongwith that you shall have to form a formal contract with the company before you start the sales and marketing of the ayurvedic herbal medicine company.

Popular Medical Negligence Lawyers