Tenant refusing to vacate the rented premises what action can I take

My grand mother rented two rooms to a family at about 40 years ago, the tenant died many years ago and now his son along with his wife and 3 children are there. They have two more houses where the other family members lives (along with the wife of tenant), we tried many times to get those rooms back but they always refuse to do that, we have only one room set, we r six members in our family, we both brothers and my sister are upto the age of marriage but couldn't get because of this issue, and can't effort the price they are demanding, every time when we use to talk to them they started abuse

Hi. First tell me what is the prevailing rent. If the rent is below 3500 we can file a petition in drc act for bonafide need of the landlord and if it is above 3500 we can file suit for possession .

File eviction petition before rent ontrollet for evicti on of tenant if rent is up tothree thousand give hundred only else you can file suite for possessions by claiming in relevant provision of law court will issue notice and after hearing both the parties court will issue eviction order for leggally
Filing suite you can contact me in.person

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

You can file a petition in court for vacating thr premesis on thegground of prrsonal requirements. The court where the case has to be filed will depend upon the state in ehich thr property is located and the rent of the premesis paid duly or not.