One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Rajendra Sharma

Advocate Rajendra Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.1 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoTiz Hazari, Delhi
LawRato33 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Landlord/Tenant
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Rajendra Sharma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Rajendra provides services in the field of muslim law, family law, landlord/tenant matters, divorce matters & insurance cases.

Advocate Rajendra enrolled with the Bar Council Of Delhi in 1990. He is a member of the Delhi Bar Association.

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

shikha - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The right guidance given by sir.Very amicable, approachable and experienced lawyer.
Over 3 months ago
Rk Sharma - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
got great advice over internet site on divorce matter keep it up for other ankit sharma soft ware engineer Gurgaon (hr)
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Rajendra Sharma

Q: How to reopen the closed rape case and false hope of marriage

i was into relationship with a guy who used to do sex by giving hopes and promises for marriage in 4 year of realtionship then he start dating more girls behind my back whn i caught him he went to my mother and ask for marriage she denied and then he left evry thing and start fighting i commit sucide due to tht and then i filled case against him their i couldnt see his condition like tht so i helped them by giving false witness and close that case beacuse that tym he was teeling me i cnt marry u in ths case bt do after that whn ull close all of this i did tht in hopes but after it closed he bck to trck and stop talking meeting n now hes saying that u stuck me into false rape case i dont understand wht to do , i wnt to marry him n hes not

Advocate Rajendra Sharma answered
well in nutshell nothing is in your favour but still ypu can file another case against him after due discussion with you.

Q: Liabilities towards father, step mother and step brother and sister

My father plans to get remarried. What will be my liability towards my father, step mother, step brother and sister.

Advocate Rajendra Sharma answered
you do not have any liabily .what ever liability that goes to your father furthervyour question is not explained properly clarify in details what ever it is

Q: My husband is booked under a false criminal case what can I do.

Mere husband ko criminal case fasya gya hai germany me . Unho ne kuch be nhi kiya sab jhut hai.2months hone wale hai unhe jail me. Mujhe kya karna chaiye pata nhi kab tak wo aay gay

Advocate Rajendra Sharma answered
yes write in details that your husband arrived in Germany with proper paper further it is correct that . in case your husband travelled on false paper .do write in details

Q: Wife's parents not permitting her to come to me what to do.

We married (intercaste) in Dec 2013 and registered our marriage ,but did not disclose to our parents. She went to live with her parents after 1 week of marriage. We disclosed our marriage in Aug 2014. But her parents are not agreeing. They are threatening us and not allowing my wife to come to me. My parents are ready to accept. Now I am working in Delhi and my family as well as my wife's family is in UP. What Should I do ? Can I file case in Delhi ?

Advocate Rajendra Sharma answered
yes you can file a petition before family court under.. section 9 of restitution of conjugal right so that she . can file detail reply if she is legally wife she is.....

Q: Married when I was a minor do I have to file for divorce

I am Hindu .7 years back I married my brother in law. that time I was a minor . I returned my after six months. since 6 years I am staying with my parents. now I am an employee . I want to marry other person. but my husband is not ready for divorce. how can I get divorce?

Advocate Rajendra Sharma answered
yes you can file divorce petition alrhough the age of marriage is 18 and 21 but you are already married hence you are.entitled for div you can contact us

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Rajendra Sharma

Can Advocate Rajendra Sharma represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Rajendra Sharma can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Rajendra Sharma?

When you meet with Advocate Rajendra Sharma for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Rajendra Sharma?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Rajendra Sharma, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Rajendra Sharma?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Rajendra Sharma, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Rajendra Sharma?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Rajendra Sharma regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Rajendra Sharma?

The cost of hiring Advocate Rajendra Sharma can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.